Privacy Statement and Cookies Policy
Who we are:
Company Name: Keynote Conference Services Ltd, Trading as Keynote PCO
Registered Office: 31 Chalfont Ave, Malahide, Co Dublin, Ireland
Company Reg. Number: IE455143
Keynote Conference Services Ltd., T/A Keynote PCO, in both instances will be referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in the following privacy statement and cookies policy.
This Statement and Policy:
Keynote PCO process, gather and store your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)(EU) 2016/679 and all Irish statutory laws and regulations.
This statement is compiled to provide you with clear information with regards to your rights and how data is managed and stored at Keynote PCO.
- Keynote PCO’s Clients
- Personal data gathered on Keynote PCO’s Websites and Applications during its operation
- Keynote PCO’s Suppliers (contracted & not contracted)
Please note that any links to websites from our corporate or client conference and event websites are governed by their own privacy statements and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these privacy statements.
Data Processing pertaining to Your Data Privacy:
Keynote PCO process data pertaining to its activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Keynote PCO will only use your data for the indicated purpose at the time of submission.
- Data is collected and processed lawfully in order to perform contractual, specific and legitimate purposes, including existing contractual obligations, or to start negotiations in entering a new contract.
- All personal data collected and processed is relevant and limited to the purpose for which it was processed.
- All personal data collected and processed will be limited to the necessity of the purpose and processed in a transparent manner.
- All personal data processed and collected will be managed with appropriate organisational measures to ensure safeguarding of your data, to ensure protection from data theft, unlawful processing or accidental damage or loss.
- Where indicated, we will use your data for legitimate business purposes; future marketing, product offers and or general communications as disclosed or in response to a correspondence.
- Please also refer to the cookies policy and website data policy information below.
- All personal data will be maintained for no longer than reasonably necessary and or legally required or deemed necessary. This does not affect your rights to have your data deleted by contacting our DPO.
Transfer of Data:
- Your data will never be disclosed, sold or shared with a third party without your explicit, informed consent, unless it is believed that Keynote PCO are required to disclose data in order to comply with any applicable laws, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirements.
Data We Collect:
In order to provide our services, Keynote PCO collects and processes personal information to meet all contractual and legal obligations pertaining to our services.
This data is may include but is not limited to:
Your data will only be used for the purpose as indicated per the service(s) used while interacting with Keynote PCO. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and will be modified depending on the service(s) and or conference.
Keynote PCO collects this data through the following methods, but not limited to:
- Telephone Correspondence
- Postal correspondence
- Submission of Employment CV’s
- Online forms (including but not limited to: Conference registration, enquiry, newsletter database sign-up forms, abstract submission forms)
- Website interaction – Keynote PCO and Conference websites – see cookies policy below and refer to relevant conference specific policies as displayed on these websites
How We Use your Data:
Keynote PCO, in delivery of its contractual obligations and company operations will only use your data for the purpose as provided to our offices. Your data will not be disclosed to any third party where not required contractually through informed consent or required by law. This would apply both to Keynote’s operational tasks and contractual obligations in the management of a conference.
We will use your data through the below, but not limited to, activities:
Where necessary and appropriate under applicable laws, your data will be disclosed by Keynote PCO:
- in response to a public or governmental request
- to comply with a legal process
- enforcement of Keynote PCO’s and our acting conference’s terms and conditions
- to protect our privacy, rights, safety and property
- to limit liability and damages and or seek legal remedies against Keynote PCO
- Per current health guidelines, we are required to notify health authorities of any instances of communicable diseases that occur during or post events managed by our offices or in daily interactions with clients, suppliers and staff. Only relevant contact details will be made available to the health authorities to ensure correct and managed contact tracing occurs for the health and well being of all participants in attendance at the event.
We apply a best practice policy when engaging our key suppliers in alignment with current GDPR guidelines and disclosures. You are responsible for reviewing any booked third-party services, client conference associations/groups or website for individual privacy policies pertaining to the submission of your data. We cannot guarantee your personal data’s security and therefore do not assume any liability in this regard.
Your Rights and How to Contact us:
You can contact Keynote PCO to request a copy of your personal data, rectify any errors, restrict processing, request portability of your data and or information pertaining to the processing of your personal data.
At any stage you may request to have your personal data held by Keynote Conference Services Ltd (T/A Keynote PCO) deleted, excluding data which we are required to keep for legal and legitimate business purposes.
You are under no obligation to provide Keynote PCO with personal data but when disclosed, you have a duty to provide correct, accurate, truthful and lawful information. This data may be required to provide access to all or parts of the services we provide and as such without, may deem this request undeliverable.
Keynote Conference Services Ltd (T/A Keynote PCO) will request your consent prior to using your personal data for purposes not set out in this policy and subject to relevant data protection laws.
Data Protection Officer Information
You can contact Keynote PCO by:
Post: (Trading Offices)
Suite 26, Anglesea House,
63 Carysfort Avenue,
Keynote PCO.ie Website Cookies Policy:
This Policy relates to privacy practices in connection with the website www.keynotepco.ie
Keynote PCO are the data controllers for the purposes of this statement.
This website is hosted by Keynote PCO (using Irish Domains hosted services). Technology is used to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to this websites. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser or on the hard drive of your computer. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Keynote PCO uses this information to find out which features of the websites are most popular so that they can be developed in the light of the analysis of your usage. Keynote PCO also uses the information generated so as to ensure that users have a more personal experience when accessing the website, particularly when visiting it on repeat occasions. Whenever a visitor visits this website they will be alerted to the fact that cookies are in use and asked to consent to their continued use. This consent may be implied from the visitor continuing to use the website repeatedly.
Control of Cookies: Information regarding how to control or delete cookies can be found here:
(please note these links direct to external websites)
- Internet explorer Click here to be directed to a Microsoft information page
- Chrome Click here to be directed to a Google information page
- Firefox Click here to be directed to a Mozilla information page
- Safari Click here to be directed to an Apple information page
- Opera Click here to be directed to an Opera Information page
Cookies in use on keynotepco.ie website
ESCASP.NET_SessionIdThis cookie is essential for the site to operate. It is used to track information about the decisions you make during your visit.Click here
(ESC- Essential Site Cookie
CMSC – Content Management System Cookie)
|Cookie Name||Purpose||More Information (links direct to a third party website)|
|ESC||ASPXFORMSAUTH||This cookie is essential for the site to operate. It is used to track a logged in user between page requests so that they don’t have to login each time.||Click here|
|CMSC||CMSPreferredCulture||Your preferred culture||Click here|
|CMSC||CMSPreferredUICulture||Your preferred user interface culture||Click here|
|CMSC||ViewMode||Your view mode – determines what elements of the website you see based on your login credentials||Click here|
|CMSC||VisitorStatus||Whether you are a first-time or repeat visitor||Click here|
|CMSC||CurrentVisitStatus||Your visitor status for the current day||Click here|
|CMSC||CMSShoppingCart||The identity of your shopping basket – ensures you don’t add an item to somebody elses basket.||Click here|
|CMSC||CMSMobileRedirected||Whether or not you are using a mobile phone to view the site – helps display appropriately sized content||Click here|
|CMSC||CurrentTheme||Which themed version of the site you are using||Click here|
|CMSC||Campaign||Identity of the campaign that brought you to the site||Click here|
|CMSC||UrlReferrer||The website you clicked on to visit this website (usually a search engine reference)||Click here|
|CMSC||DisplayContentInDesignMode||Whether or not you have the ability to make design updates to the website – restricted to the site owner||Click here|
|CMSC||FormState||Used to determine if a web form’s state needs to be restored||Click here|
|CMSC||VotedPolls||A list of polls you have voted on – prevents you from voting multiple times||Click here|
|CMSC||DocRated||A list of documents you have rated – prevents you from rating a document multiple times||Click here|
|CMSC||PostAnswer||Supports the forum user interface||Click here|
|CMSC||UserWords||A list of words you’ve added to the dictionary. Supports the spell checker||Click here|
For any queries related to the Keynote PCO website, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Further information on data protection and your rights can be found at www.dataprotection.ie .