Keynote PCO is currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager to work within our growing project team at our offices in Blackrock, Co Dublin. The successful candidate will be joining a stable and experienced project management team. Our current Senior Project Managers have been with us for between 5 and 13 years, with individual team members having managed many of the largest conferences to have been held in Ireland. We carry the highest international marks of quality for our work.
Keynote PCO is a full-service conference management company, with all project management services provided by our skilled staff. We are a specialist for research and association conferences taking place in Ireland. Teamwork, peer-to-peer learning, and continuous personal and professional development are at the heart of how we operate. We adopt a flexible partnership approach, in which our team are an integral part of the overall operation of the event, in order to maximise the benefit of our experience for our client, sponsors, delegates and others involved in the conference.
Working in a small but growing company means you’ll be working as part of a dedicated team, where it’s possible to get to know everybody in the organisation; we encourage a positive and friendly workplace. Our company’s success is shared by all employees through a generous bonus scheme, and we celebrate each other’s successes as our own. We aim to nurture talent and provide opportunities for career growth. We are seeking a creative, ambitious, and dedicated individual to join a fun and fast-paced environment, with an energetic workforce who enjoy regular social outings. We are looking for someone who wants to become part of the Keynote PCO family!
Reporting to the Operations Director we are seeking a candidate with
- A proven track record, 3 years+, in the project management of complex national and international association conferences.
- An ability to build and maintain excellent relations with clients, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Thorough knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, the meetings and events industry including venue specifications, social event and tour options, and extensive supplier contacts.
- Strong financial management skills including experience managing conference budgets and negotiating contracts.
- Event marketing skills – working with our graphic designers on digital, email and social media campaigns. A knowledge of Adobe In-Design or Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with good office skills are essential.
Knowledge and experience of working with hybrid conference platforms is a distinct advantage. Previous experience of working with Aventri Software and/or WordPress would also be a benefit.
- A third level qualification in hospitality and/or event management is an advantage but not essential.
Strong leadership skills along with evidence of leading and motivating project teams in a PCO environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Target-based bonus scheme (uncapped) – participation after 6 months.
- Option to work from home two specified days per week.
- 23 Days annual leave – 20 discretionary plus minimum of 3 extra company paid holidays.
- Additional paid holidays rewarded based on length of service.
- Company phone and laptop.
- Company pension scheme.
- Tax saver travel ticket options.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
Applications should be sent to Siobhan O Hare at firstname.lastname@example.org with application cover letter and up to date curriculum vitae. All candidates must be eligible to work and live in Ireland.
Closing date for applicants is Monday 1st November 2021 position to commence from January 2022.